Sunday 27 September 2015

Hint of colour top three

Hello it's Suzi B here with the top three for the black and white with a hint of one other colour challenge.

Top three. 
1. Simone


6. Barbara Ann


8. Paper stamps color.

Well done girls!, please grab the top three winners badge to display on your blogs.

Thank you to all the people who joined in.

This is the last post from me as I have stepped down from the DT but thank you to all the people who have joined in over the years you have been an inspiration.
Best wishes to you all
Suzi B xx

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have my card but not my name. Thank you for choosing my card. Best wishes to Suzi B. I have enjoyed your inspirational cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my entry.. HAPPY! It was fun to make.. thanks for the weekly gorgeous inspiration, I don't always have time to join, but I LOVE to have a look here every week!

    ReplyDelete